Selasa, 01 Juni 2010

l-o-v-e

"love? what is love? difficult for me to interpret it. but i know that love is sacred. i never thought to pursue love with someone to fulfill my personality but i'm looking for love all people for all of us. i only wish that in our everyday life filled with love, not only within their respective personalities. love is an emotion involving feelings of sympathy. i had never felt such love, but it was then and until today i could net feel them at all. why? 'cause i dont want to waste my life in anxiety an i dont want all this to happen in my life again. i confess, indeed i need the heart to complete my life, but not now time for me, 'cause i still cant let go, and now i just a shower for me. forget you always make me crazy. i dont know what was happening inside me, but now i just want to string up my life more meaningful."

2 komentar:

  1. hey, it's okay !
    just keep that feelings in your mind, cuz that feelings makes your life more colorful, painting your dreams with his smile, and "love" makes your life more meaningful for him, for me, for everyone else, and specially for you!!!

    i'm just wanna see your smile !!

    just free your self with that pain, i know there was so much pain to forget about him, but you can't keep your self in suffer, love him, make him knows that you loved him. so you can exchange that pain with a lot of smile..

    BalasHapus